Hey beauties, it’s that time of the year where us females go a bit crazy because we don’t know what colour to paint our nails! Can we still get away with bright colours or is it time to dim it down?
It would be so much easier if we had more fingers…
Well that’s where I come in, it’s the final day of October and Autumn is upon us. This is the perfect time to go for darker, deeper and maybe even a little bit metallic.
I’ve listed for you all ‘My go to colours for Fall‘ and the hottest products right now:-
- Cool greys – Grey mixed with a hint of beige ‘Griege’ – Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro ‘Waking up in Vegas’ $20
- Warm browns – Like rich hot cocoa, but for your nails. – Washington DC Nail Polish Collection 2016 – ‘Shh Its Top Secret’ £7.95
- Army greens – The perfect creamy mix of blue, green, and gray to complement all skin tones. – Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Polish ‘576 Horizon Line’ $28
- Dark Metallics – Midnight blue is a perfect sparkly fall shade – Essie ‘Dressed to the Nineties’ £7.99
- Burnt Orange – Earthy orange shade just like the Autumn sunsets. – Jin Soon Nail Polish ‘Idyll’ $18
If I had to pick a favourite from the above it would definitely be the Warm Brown, for Fall that is a colour you cannot beat; if you do it right! You can also get away with wearing blacks and nudes, the best thing about these colours is that you can wear them throughout the whole year! They go with every outfit and all types of weather.
I hope that helps all my ladies out there struggling for nail colour inspiration, check out a few ideas below to get you going…
What is your favourite fall colour?